Looking for a fun and creative craft project to keep your kids engaged? Look no further! We've got you covered with two exciting DIY clay pencil holder ideas inspired by the talented @spire.kid on Instagram. These projects are not only a great way to showcase your artistic skills but also serve as a practical organizational solution for those scattered pencils. So let's dive into these unique creations and get those creative juices flowing!
1. Clay Pencil Holder with Patterns:
For this project, you'll need clay, Natura Art Rollers, pens, and your imagination! Be inspired by @spire.kid's original idea as they showcased stunning patterns on their pencil holder.
1. Start by taking a block of clay and knead it until it's soft and pliable.
2. Roll the clay into a cylindrical shape, making sure it's wide enough to hold your pencils.
3. Once you have the basic shape, use the Natura Art Rollers to create beautiful patterns on the surface of the clay. Let your creativity flow as you experiment with different roller designs and combinations.
4. Allow the clay to dry according to the manufacturer's instructions.
5. Once the clay is dry, use colorful pens to add vibrant details to the patterns. Feel free to get as creative as you want in this step!
2. Hedgehog-shaped Pencil Holder:
For this adorable pencil holder, you'll need clay, shaping tools, and some patience!
1. Take a generous amount of clay and shape it into a rectangular base that will serve as the hedgehog's body.
2. Use your fingers or clay shaping tools to create a triangular shape at one end of the body, which will be the hedgehog's face.
3. Carefully add small clay spikes all over the hedgehog's body.
4. Create small holes along the hedgehog's back to accommodate pencils.
5. Leave the clay to dry completely.
6. Once dry, add cute details to the hedgehog.
Let your creativity shine through as you experiment with patterns and designs, making each pencil holder a unique work of art. These personalized pencil holders will not only help keep your kids' stationery organized but will also be a proud display of their artistic talent. So gather your supplies, put on your crafting hat, and have a blast creating!